About Keiser Enterprises:
You get what you pay for.
Keiser Enterprises is a BBB member for your instant trust and comfort knowing that we will meet your needs, and go beyond your expectations in any project that you want done right the first time.
Licensed General Contractor with Washington State and L&I for:
• All residential dangerous tree removal.
• All excavation and topical construction (from septic systems to road building).
• All commercial and residential construction.
Insurance and Bond:
• $2,000,000.00 Insurance Policy.
• $12,000.00 General Contractor Bond.
Skills in these trades:
• Journeyman union carpenter (specializing in commercial finish carpentry).
• Journeyman custom residential carpenter/craftsman (new construction and remodel).
• Certified wild land fire fighter for US Forest Service in Oregon.
• Certified pre-commercial timber faller for US Forest Service in Oregon.
• Certified rigger (including dangerous trees and cranes)
• Certified union rigger.
• Certified union operator for aerial man lift, rough terrain forklift, and boom truck.
• Certified heavy equipment operator from both civilian and US Army.
• Civil Engineer/Construction Surveyor (US Army, Defensive Mapping School, Ft. Belvoir, VA).
• Trained and worked for my father’s logging, construction, and excavation company’s all my life.
• Trained welder/fabricator in my father’s welding shop and Bates College in Tacoma, WA.
Time and Experience in these trades:
• 1975-1988 Donald L. Matney Logging, Excavation, and Construction Inc., Roy, WA.
• 1988-1992 US Army (Airborne Engineer, Ft. Bragg, NC) (Gulf War, Iraq 91-92).
• 1992-1996 Dunn Bros. Construction and Logging, Powell Butte, OR (High End Custom Homes).
• 1994-1994 McBoo Construction, Bend, OR. (Commercial and Residential pole barns).
• 1996-1999 Jon Page Construction, Redmond, OR (High End Custom Homes).
• 1999-2005 Wild land forest fire fighter, US Forest Service, Oregon.
• 1999-2005 Pre-Commercial thinning and timber faller, US Forest Service, Oregon.
• 2005-2006 Edgewood Construction (custom remodeling), Milton, WA.
• 2006-2006 Northwest Construction (custom remodeling,) Auburn, WA
• 2006-… Journeyman Union Carpenter, Local 470 Tacoma, Local 129 Lacey.
• 2009-2011 Specialty Contractor (Matney Installations) (Commercial: Casework, Millwork, Scientific Labs, and Metal Lockers).
• 2011-… General Contractor (Keiser Enterprises, LLC (Commercial and Residential Construction and Tree Service).
• MOS: 82B2P Construction Surveyor/ Paratrooper (US and Honduras, C.A. Airborne Schools).
• Combat Veteran (Gulf War) (Honorable Discharge).
Military Cross Training:
• Licensed military heavy equipment operator and truck driver.
• Licensed military radiation protection officer and soils analyst.
• Draftsman (construction and architectural).